Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday...



I thought I would link up with LittleMissDaisyMay today and join her "What I'm Loving Wednesday Post"..since my post was going to be titled "Wheelin' and Dealin' Wednesday" I thought..why should I embarrass myself like that when someone else has already thought of a much more acceptable and may I say more inviting title for a Wednesday post.. so here goes.. and be really thankful for her title... because I was about to bombard all of you with the "deals" in housewares I got this past weekend.. which would have been super exciting to read I'm sure..

1. I am LOVING that I was able to wear a dress and a cardigan today.. the weather was finally perfect.. not too hot...not too cool.

2. I am LOVING that I totally scored this Bodum Kettle for $6 at a store closing sale! I have had my eye on one for a while now but refused to spend the whopping $50 that they go for when we had a stove top kettle already.


3. I am loving that it is almost October which means three things... One, Roomie and Mark will be here along with my friend Melissa and her boyfriend Nat from San Diego for a visit..


Melissa & Nat...

Roomie & Mark..

We will be celebrating two important occasions, Melissa's birthday and... Mr. Jones and I are hosting Meredith & Marks NorCal engagement party!! Cannot wait.

Two, Mr. Jones and I will also be going to NYC to visit the fam bam! I can't wait to see them and of course spend time in one of, if not my favorite city!! We have plans to visit with family and friends while we are there as well as do a little sightseeing, lots of eating, and mini vacationing!

Three, I meant to upload pics for this but Oct. 15th, also marks the day I turn in my HUGE monster of a project...which if all goes well will mark the beginning of my teaching career!! I just finsihed my video taping today.. yes I had to video tape myself teaching three days in a row..lets just say... it wasn't all pretty, so now I have to spend tomorrow and Friday editing for the perfect cut to send in...almost. over.

4. I am LOVING that I got involved with a Tuesday night small group through my church...great group of people, super fun and most importantly a great time for fellowship and meditation, we are doing an in-depth study of Phillipians which couldn't be more perfect...Worry less, trust God more... still a work in progress ha!

5. I am loving that Mr. Jones has suddenly found housework amusing! I keep coming home to a super clean house, which makes my days off so much easier and gives me more time for laying by the pool.. I mean.. studying.. oops. ;)

6. I am LOVING that I am finished with homework, reading and teaching for the day so now I can read all of your Wednesday posts as well!!

XOXO- Miss. V

2 comments:

  1. I always dreaded the video taping part... but at least you can edit it!!
    I love that our boys like to clean our homes :)
    Sounds like you have a busy month coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along :)

    You're loving lots of great things!

    Cardigans and dresses are two of my favorite things :)

    ReplyDelete