Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Mr. Jones!


Well the day is finally here, Mr. Jones is now in his 30's! I can't believe it! When we first met he was barely in his early 20's...what a ways we've come! The party was an absolute success and I can't wait to host another huge bash! We had family & friends new and old, near and far, come to celebrate Mr. Jones!


Our lovely friends the Christophersen's who helped set everything up!

Pre- Guests shot of the dining and living area all decorated!

The Sun went down, the city lights went up and the fun was about to begin...

Now, what I failed to mention in my previous post was that this wasn't just any 30th birthday celebration... the evening had a "theme" to it. You see... Mr. Jones and his friends are notorious for their love of Halloween Costumes and any excuse to wear a ridiculous ensemble without it even having to be Halloween is something that these fine young gentleman will go all out for...

So before I "reveal" the theme I'll give you my one "nice" shot of my handsome, pre-decked out Mr. Jones....


Such a serious pose?? Ha!...

Birthday boy and his gifts...special Beiber and Twilight wrapping by myself... ;) (inside jokes)

And here they are the masterminds behind the dress code, Club Denim...there aren't even words

yep... 30 years old folks...

There were those of us that opted for the jeans look, still looking good but adhering to the dress code..

Toasting Mr. Jones... I'm cringing over this outfit.. bear with me folks..I apologize for him..

We even gave out awards for the most ridiculous get up...

More denim...


We had about 30 people at the party which was a great turn out! Everyone had a great time and we loved hosting all of our friends! Today we spent the day with the Christophersen's and Mr. Jones' brother and girlfriend. I made cinnamon buns for breakfast (the canned kind...I'm no Pioneer Woman) and he opened his gifts! I gave him a watch he had been eye-ing for months...he seemed really surprised and very happy!


My little watch model ;)

All in all it's been a perfect weekend of celebrations, now we are finally relaxing and just enjoying the last few hours of the day before it's back to the grind tomorrow! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

XOXO- Miss. V

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh AMAZING!!!!! such a great theme! We had a jean party a few months ago. way to go andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That part looks like a blast! Ha, Mr. Jones outfit cracks me up, his was the best by far! Happy 3-0!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY!! Too much!! That is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete