Monday, September 20, 2010

L.O.V.E. : Mark & Mere get engaged...

Well last night my best friend, roomie, wifey, my other half got engaged!! I knew that it was coming sooner or later...(I know people on the inside ha!) and had hoped, prayed, crossed my fingers and toes that it would happen this weekend, so when my phone rang at 10pm I literally started shaking..looked at Mr. Jones and said... "This is it"... I probably spent the remainder of the evening in a blubbering, giggling, goofy grinning fool sort of mood and even told Mr. Jones that he was off the hook for a while because I want to enjoy Mere's engagement..(clearly I was in a euphoric state and had no clue what I was saying) ... but back to these two lovebirds...

They are moving to New York City in January....I wish them all the excitement and adventure in the world...


I wish them a forever of happiness and laughter....


I wish them years of fun and dancing...


I wish them a million stolen moments....

I wish that you still owned these outfits....

I wish that you always inspire and encourage each other...always holding tight to your dreams and plans for the future...


I wish that Mere could actually grow a mustache like this...

I wish that you never take life too seriously...


I wish that you never cease to amaze each other...



Simply put... I wish you love...

I could not be more excited for you guys and for everything that is happening. Between NYC and the engagement you have so much to celebrate. I am truly blessed to know you both and to have you in my life. I cannot wait to see what the future looks like...love you always...your roomie.

3 comments: