Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend Update...

It was one of those perfect weekends where we were busy hanging with family and friends yet everything we did was totally relaxed and fun so the weekend didn't feel as though it had been overtaken with plans. Today I felt refreshed and renewed in all of the quality time spent with those that we love. Even among our busy plans we managed to squeeze in a mini date and a lovely brunch for some "us" time as well.


Friday night dinner and movie date with the Halls and the Grinde's!


Saturday was spent lounging, cleaning the house and doing a little bit of shopping ;) Mr. Jones and I had a big night out on the town that evening..seriously.. it was kind of a big deal..I realized the last time I had "gone out" for drinks with friends was in January. We got dolled up and he took me to the new swanky spot in the neighborhood for cocktails and apps before meeting up for a friends birthday party.

How swanky is this spot..in luv.
via


I totally failed at taking my own photos while here, I think I was just so excited to be on a date with Mr. Jones and I was too busy flirting with him devouring my food and enjoying my cocktails to even think about taking photos ha! Next stop dancing and drinks with friends!


Watch out...

This guy has mad moves.



While our men were getting their groove on we just laughed and took incriminating photos of them from the sidelines while catching up.


Never a dull moment with this guy and his lady ;)

Sunday morning we woke up to beautiful blue skies and took advantage of the nice weather to head out to the super cute Hayes Valley neighborhood for coffees and brunch where we laughed about the previous nights adventures.


Blue Skies..


Hot coffee in hand...

And this cutie.. makes for a perfect Sunday morning.

Later in the afternoon we headed to the Joneses for family dinner, wine by the fire and a family Oscar night where we cheered on The Kings Speech! A perfect ending to a lovely weekend.

Leaving the city behind us and relaxing at the Joneses one of my favorite things to do...how could you not when this is there to greet you ???

That's a wrap my dears..hope yours was just as lovely!

XOXO- Miss V

2 comments:

  1. The Jones' residence looks very charming! Glad you had a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete