Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh The Places You'll Go




I'm booked solid for the week subbing in a 5th and 7th grade Science class...manageable, yes...manageable when the teacher was unexpectedly absent for a week with no formal lesson plans...I'm making it work (somehow)...due to the sudden work load this will be a light week of blogging. I've spent the majority of my evening schooling myself on botany and the anatomy of fish...it's been...hmmm interesting? I was able to make it through Monday and today with the help of videos that were already scheduled and the rest has been left in my hands so in an effort to not waste anyone's time I have really tried to put together a cohesive and engaging few days worth of lessons aided by videos and projects..Lord Help Me.


Bus Stop.

Due to the zero long term parking at some city schools I am taking the bus this week which unfortunately doubles my commute time but fortunately provides new scenery to be enjoyed and captured all the while someone else is dealing with city streets and traffic. Super extra bonus today, I scored the single seat on the way home. SF Muni riders understand the beauty of the holy grail of all bus seats the single.. your own little refuge...that is until the lady with the GIANT purse stands right next to you and knocks you in the head with it for about 30 blocks. Luckily for me I had plenty of personal space and lots of viewing pleasure.


Hanging out with my shadow waiting for the bus.



Just a little Bus Stop scenery...not bad.

Single Seat Scenery...perfectly purple.


color coordinated.

Off to enjoy the remainder of my evening. Hope you are all having a lovely week wish me luck!

XOXO- Miss V

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the science classes this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so artsy. I love it! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! Way to make the best of situation : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you, roomie. I so loved scoring the single seats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck friend!! And such great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a wonderful week!! I take the bus too, so hearing that you were waiting for the bus with your shadow made me smile (:

    ReplyDelete