I want to finish up my 10 day challenge that has been a bit postponed but it really couldn't come at a better time b/c with my head swimming with school stuff it's nice to not have to "think" too much about what I'll be blogging about! So here goes, 7 wants!
1. I want to take this year to really focus on learning from my co-teachers and working collaboratively with them to create two successful classrooms.
2. Next year though... I want my own classroom. ;)
3. I want to go back to school shopping with my mom ha! I wish being a grown up/teacher still meant I got to go back to school shopping because lord knows I have a lot of wants in that dept.
all images via
Basically everything I can't afford from JCrew. Seriously if I could, I would just buy the outfits off the models. Until teaching pays significantly more and I put a dent in my student loan debt...I'll continue to tote around the catalog in my purse and look for inexpensive versions of my wish list!
4. I want to work out 4 days a week and stick to it! I have been doing 3 for forever now and just over the summer stepped it up to 4 and I have noticed a HUGE difference in the way I feel and look. It may not be something that the average person would notice but I think I look and feel healthier than I ever have. Fingers crossed I can keep it up.
5. I want just about everything on my pinboards on pinterest! I've recently become a pin addict and love browsing for all kinds of wants.
6. I want a second bedroom, for lots of reasons, for my family so it's easier for them to come and visit for long trips, for all of my friends that now live in different places so I can coax them to come see me, and eventually for when there is a little bambino which would mean I could live in this apt for a long time. I like to think long term and far in advance ;)
Ohhh and look what I happened to find on pinterest a lovely guest bedroom/nursery! 2 in 1! And it's adorable! Hahah.
7. And finally, I want to keep up with my blogging, comment more, and take advantage of all the great teaching blogs out there! I really love this little blogging world but it is a commitment!
The list could go on forever and be filled with a multitude of things really! And...while it's fun to sit and wish away it's also important to keep in mind what really matters. I've already been so blessed with a wonderful family, an amazing group of girlfriends, a boyfriend who I adore and a job that makes me feel like the luckiest lady in the world. At the end of the day, really what more could a girl ask for?
Here's to wishing all of you a wonderful week filled with everything your little hearts could desire!
XOXO- Miss V.