1. I'm loving my 1st internet date! Ha! I met up with my 1st blogger buddy today and it went wonderfully! Ashley from Very Ashley is a new transplant to SF and we met over our blogs! We decided to have a little meet up so I could show her around the "hood" and we had a great time getting to know one another and realizing we have so much in common. It's exciting to see how something like blogging can bring people together online and in the real world.
2. As much as I love meeting new friends, I'm also loving catching up with old friends. I had a phone date with my oldest friend today and it was so good to hear her voice and just talk and pick up right where we left off!
Whitney my friend of 20+ years, her hubs and their two precious babes.
Cannot wait to see them in Dec!
3. I'm loving Fall candles, and the fact that I've bought 4 in the last 2 days! I found all of them on clearance for $1 and I can't wait to break them out after Labor day!
4. I'm loving fresh flowers. On my balcony and in my home! I'm making it a goal to keep more flowers in my home because it's the little things that make me happy.
6. I'm loving sunny weather. It's been so foggy here lately that the warm sunshine today on our walk totally put a little extra pep in my step.
7. I'm loving my new shampoo and conditioner! It's the 1st time that I've honestly noticed a difference in the quality of my hair with a new hair product and I'm totally devoted now to the new Pantene line!
Those are my nine loves, totally random I know... I hope whatever it is you're loving you remember to savor it no matter how big or small.