1. Flying.. hate it. Unlucky for me, unless I want to spend forever driving back and forth across the country it's the only way I get to see my family.
2. Sleeping in an empty house. Hate it. I always end up falling asleep watching Golden Girls hahaha b/c it's practically the only thing on tv that late that isn't an infomercial.
4. Not being able to have children. I worry about this one a lot. I can't wait to be a mother and hope that it comes easily but I am very aware that this isn't always the case.
5. I worry about my future children all the time too. Oh my goodness I am already a crazy helicopter mom and I don't even have kids. I fear their safety, their judgment, the people they surround themselves with, the list goes on and on and on. It's actually comical how much I think and worry about "them".
LOVE this... ha! Hopefully you can click to read larger, but basically what I will say to my children every day. Love, plain and simple ;)
6. I'm a people pleaser to a fault. I constantly fear that I will offend someone, or make people unhappy. Mr. Jones calls it Catholic guilt and tells me to get over it. I'm working on it.
7. I'm terrified of scary movies and I even mute the commercials when they come on and have to look away.
Can you tell I found the most non scary "Scary Movie" poster I could ;) Yep. This could also apply to me and my previous statements about my unborn children. Ha ;)
Eeeeek ok ready for this challenge to be over!!
Soo looking forward to moving on to tomorrows challenge which is seven wants! And in lieu of my usual What I'm Loving Wednesday post I will say that I am Loving this little 10 day challenge! It's a nice change of pace from the usual day to day stuff I blog about!
Happy hump day my darlings!
xoxo- miss v.