Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday...Favorite things.


Happy Wednesday friends! Maybe it's just me but this week seems to be moving at a super slow pace. It could be that I'm in countdown mode for my impending Spring Break!! (overly excited) With that said I can't really complain it's been a great day spent with friends, getting my hair done and then arriving home to a clean house and dinner in the oven...lucky me indeed. I wanted to share a  few fun pictures from last weekend for memory sake. Perfection from beginning to end.

Our weekend consisted of ice cream, stand up comedy, chick-fil-a and babies...just a few of my favorite things. I was in heaven all weekend long ;)

Friday night was date night, which consisted of sushi, ice cream cones and watching two of our favorites, Ray Romano and Kevin James live...unbelievably funny and a date night that will be hard to beat. 


Swensens Ice Cream Parlor a San Francisco treat ;)

My handsome date.


 Funny Guys ;)

On Saturday we headed up to Sacramento to visit our friends the Christophersens and their sweet baby girl...of course we had to make a quick detour and head to Chick-Fil-A for lunch!!! This is the closest Chick-Fil-A to us and it's a good hour away. 

It's probably best that it's not very convenient... or else this blog might just be filled with me and pictures of my food ;)

The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out with sweet baby Makena, catching up with our friends and just enjoying family time with them. I only wish we had more free weekends to spend together just like this one. 





 And... I'm pretty sure this look is, "are you kidding me lady, you're still taking pictures!"

I can't help myself when she's that cute.

So that's it for What I'm Loving Wednesday just a few of my favorite things all wrapped up into one wonderful weekend. Hope you've all had lots to love this week as well!

XOXO- Miss V.







No comments:

Post a Comment