Friday, March 30, 2012

I heart...spring break.

It's here! The last day of school before spring break. We'll be doing a little spring cleaning in the classroom and then I'm treating my students (and let's be honest myself) to a little movie watching in the afternoon... and then.. I'm off to New York for some much needed family time. Hope all of you have lovely weekends wherever they take you. I'm leaving you with a few lovely vintage New York City images that make my heart flutter.





Until next time my loves.

xoxo-miss v.

6 comments:

  1. I'm on spring break too! YAY!

    Enjoy your time in NYC with your fam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time with your fam pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a great time in New York with your fam!

    xx

    P.S. I MISS YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooooooo fun! ive never been to nyc! have a wonderful time - i know you deserve a little break!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are having a great break! I teach high school English and can definitely relate. Only a few more weeks for us!

    ReplyDelete