Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...Sweet Summertime.

Loving this short week, my long weekend, and this amazing weather! Linking up with darling Jamie for this weeks installment of What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I am LOVING that we had a glorious sun drenched weekend, filled with sun bathing, reading, resting, sleeping in and of course a few fireworks! I've caught up on most of the 4th of July posts and it looks like I was not alone in enjoying friends, family, and extra time off! I made sure to snap pics of my weekend as it rolled on by, even the little things were worth noting this weekend on the camera. I love these gorgeous summer days and being able to enjoy them in my own beautiful city is something I want to remember for the rest of my life. Hope you enjoy and happy Wednesday my dears!


Starting the weekend off right, pretty flowers, my favorite city, coffee and a patriotic parfait!

San Francisco is kind of a ghost town during 4th of July weekend. It's not typically known for a warm sun-shiney July so this past weekends temperatures were a rare treat for those of us that stayed in town!


Quiet streets, mean nice quiet walks along the usually busy Embarcadero.

A few sights along the way...

Perused quiet bookstores...

And enjoyed lunch dockside...

We spent lots of lazy time by the pool reading...

And enjoying ice pops ;)

Long days by the pool make for perfect quiet nights in, with a glass of wine, a good book, and the perfect reading perch above the city lights.


We took in a Giants game on the 4th, because we're super American like that.

And of course had to have an impromptu photo shoot in our new gear before heading out the door!

Orange & Black....

To celebrate the Red, White, and Blue...

And some super handsome Black & White.

After the game we jumped on a pedi cab to make our way down to Pier 39 to spend some quality time with the Grinde's and Chavez families on their boat.

The Grinde's, the boat, and a perfect sunset...not a bad way to wind down the day.



And we just so happened to have the best seat in the house for the fireworks display.


When the lights go down in the city...

Lots to love this week, wishing I could hit pause and extend the summer already. sigh...

xoxo- miss v.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along girlie!

    Looks like a wonderful weekend! Glad y'all were able to enjoy the sun :) I love that pic of y'all before the game...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picturess! On the 4th luckily I got some pool time, but other than that it has been pretty bad weather by me. Looks like a really great weekend! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, makes me miss SF and AT&T Park!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all!! Cute Giants shirt :) And what a fun way to see fireworks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture of you and the boy is TOO cute

    ReplyDelete