Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A must read...

Hi there lovely blog readers! I am going to go ahead and say sorry because my blog posts will be lacking this week. With it being the last week of summer school and with a vacation coming up, having my brother in town, and feeling super stressed I am just giving myself a little blogging break! I'm hoping to participate in WILW tomorrow as I might have a little "me" time, but other than that I can't promise much!

However I can direct you to the most hysterical Bachelor/ette recap blog posts ever. Like ever. Now you kind of need to dig on this blog to find the posts b/c it's a guy who usually writes about sports and I don't know guy things??? Ha! But his recaps of the Bachelor and the Bachelorette are spot on every week. And yes I get it... while I do love watching and rooting and picking my favs, on these silly pointless shows, I also can completely laugh at the complete ridiculousness of these train wrecks at the same time. So please enjoy. You can thank me later.

http://lostangelesblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/bachelorette-recap-week-one/


Enjoy!

Until next time or...I pull myself out of the craziness of open house, talent show, report cards and planning a vacation!

xoxo- miss v.

No comments:

Post a Comment