Saturday, July 16, 2011

Love Actually.

Today is our official anniversary although we spent last night celebrating. It was a perfect evening out that ended in the utmost of adult class. Ice cream bars, wine and Borat in bed. I know, I am so lucky. Ha! We did have a very grown up and super romantical date night out, and we did have potential plans to head out on the town after the concert, but, when all was said and done, it was eleven, we were tired and ice cream bars in bed sounded like too much fun to pass up on for a couple of old people. ;)


On our way out!

Love Mr. Jones more and more every day and so lucky to have spent the last few years building a home, future and wonderful memories together. I am blessed beyond words and still have no idea why such an amazing guy continues to put up with this crazy lady. Cheers babe on another year passed and here's to many many more.


Sushi & Cucumber Gimlets...lovely dinner out.


As I mentioned in my previous post we had tickets to see Chris Botti and the SF Symphony, I had taken my mom last year for her birthday and knew that I could not wait to come back with Mr. Jones. It was a great performance and while some things were similar he had some amazing new guests with him that made for an outstanding performance.


The beautiful symphony hall.

Chris was signing cd's and programs after the show and while we decided to forgo the super long line I did manage to snap a pic.


Excuse me while I get a little "judgy" but come on Chris...you do not look like any of your promo pics..I was a tad disappointed to see that clearly he was a bit of a "plastic surgery face!" I'm sure he has a lot of stage make up on, but I mean...scroll down to my last post and then come back to this pic. Not the same face! Anyhow, we then proceeded to get super stalkerazzi and then tried snapping a million other photos they all came out blurry so this is the best I've got.

Ok rant over. Regardless he is an amazing musician and performer and it was so exciting to listen to him and the symphony. Not our usual date night out!


Off to pick up a bottle of wine and Ice Cream. Super classy.

Wishing everyone a very happy weekend! And Mr. Jones a very happy anniversary!

XOXO- Miss V.

6 comments:

  1. happy anniversary! and glad you still had a great date :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad y'all had a fun anniversary weekend :)

    Y'all are just TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute!! What a fun time! And yes, Chris has major plastic face! Wowza...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, happy anniversary! yall are a super cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH! Your look beautiful! Sounds like you had a wonderful night! PS. Love your necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha...not to be "judgy". love you andrea

    ReplyDelete