Friday, July 29, 2011

Vacation...

I know I've been a bad blogger but who has time to break out the computer, sit down, and organize a blog post when you've been busy doing this....


Eating a years worth of Chick-Fil-A

Lounging on tree swings in granny's garden

Spending lots of time with your family...

And forcing your adorable teen cousin to take obnoxious action shots with you...

Being totally surprised by Mr. Jones with accommodations at this swanky hotel for the "just the two of us" portion of vacation...

And enjoying every single second of our time in the south...

Until I return my dears!

XOXO- Miss V.

(Charleston place images via)

5 comments:

  1. HOW FUN!!! I heart Chickfila - its gourmet fast food after all! That hotel looks amazing! Glad you had such an AWESOME vaca!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so cute of Mr. Jones! Is that Charleston Place? Love youuuuuu. Have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful hotel! Glad y'all are having lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you talk to your cousin about AXO? YITB :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had an amazing vacation!! I'd take a break from blogging for that hotel too :)

    ReplyDelete