Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekend in Review...


My only group shot of the girls all weekend!

Well, it's already Sunday and I'm sad to see the weekend coming to an end. We had such a great time with our friends Mark & Mere in from LA and spent Friday and Saturday spending time with the whole group. Unfortunately I only have about two pictures so far to actually document the weekend because my camera was soaked in wine on Friday night...totally my bad...ugh...still upset about it. Anywhoo, I'm hoping to snag a few pictures from Sat from friends so I can share with all of you.

(Left to Right: Birthday Girl Tina, Party Hostess Rachel, Wine Spilling Camera Killer, me..)

Friday night was spent celebrating our friend Tina's 27th birthday, we hosted a little party in the back patio of our friends house complete with cupcakes and lots of adult beverages...ha..hence me knocking an entire glass of wine all over my precious purple camera..I really don't have the money to buy a new one right now so I'm hoping it's repairable... I'll keep you posted.. Saturday morning we were busy getting ready for the housewarming in the "Burbs" , our friends not only bought their first house together but they also just got a brand new puppy a day earlier, so we came prepared with puppy presents and wine and spent the day bbq'ing and spending time with family and friends. It kills me that I wasn't able to take pictures of the house, it's absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to be invited back! After a long day in the sun we headed back to the city with Mark & Mere and spent the evening in playing catch phrase and eating pizza, really all you need for a totally entertaining night in! They headed out this morning and Mr. Jones will be spending the day not only playing soccer but also watching soccer, which means I'll keep myself busy laying out or trying to get the camera fixed..ha! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Look forward to hearing all about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment