Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Well it's been two years (back together) as of tomorrow! It's a long story that I'm sure I will share at some point with all of you, but tonight I am running on empty it's been a crazy busy day! Anyway, back to Mr. Jones and I... tomorrow marks 2 years of us meeting for dinner and realizing that all we have ever really wanted was to be with one another, from that night forward we were back to being a couple, the way it was always meant to be. I have loved him since I was 19 years old it just took time, maturity, and a lot of love to bring us back together and I am thankful every day for what we share. I love you always, always have and always will.

A few photos of us from the past year...


Mr. Jones and I on his 29th Birthday

Mr. Jones..in his element..making breakfast on the weekend..

Looking handsome as always...


A recent shot of us on a weekend hike..


No major plans to celebrate, we're not huge anniversary people I did buy the cutest card ever that I will share later. The only things we have on the agenda are buying a new camera after work tomorrow, (see previous post as to why) and we'll be seeing Despicable Me! Which we are both really excited about! We have a friends wedding on Saturday and hopefully some relaxing on Sunday...Keep you posted!

2 comments: