Friday, June 11, 2010

I guess I'm a joiner?

I always considered myself a leader, but after months of following the blogs of people I know, then their friends blogs, then the blog of the blogger friend of the friend I know who blogs...etc hahah... I finally just decided to start one of my own. So I guess that makes me a joiner in this case. I guess my main apprehension came from feeling like I was so entertained by everyone else's blog that I thought how could I ever have anything interesting to say? Well I'll let you be the judge of that, I'm here to share my life and to let you know I'm here and reading and writing along with all of you! So... I guess here goes the inevitable and awkward part of this conversation...want to be my blogger, bloggy, blog friend?? (Or whatever its called!)

3 comments:

  1. I am soo new to this whole blogging thing, but I'm in the same boat..I just found myself reading other peoples', and figured I would attempt to write something interesting myself! :) You seem like you have a lot of the same interests as I do, so I thought I would "follow" your blog! Have fun with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah maybe you can help me then! I have no clue what I'm doing..just wanted to finally start blogging but I am not tech savvy in any way whatsoever! How can I show what blogs I follow on my page?? Nice to meet you and good luck too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having some of the same issues lol. Agh I'm not sure I know how to do that yet!! I don't even know if anyone is following mine yet?? haha we need a blogging 101 class

    ReplyDelete