Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend in Review...

Another great weekend full of friends and family. We were happily surprised by the visit of our friends the Christopherson's who were in town celebrating their one year wedding anniversary! We knew they would be busy spending time together celebrating so we weren't sure if we would have the opportunity to hang out. Luckily for us they took a cooking class as part of their romantic weekend and surprised us with homemade dessert on Friday night! We shared dessert and some wine at our place before heading out for a celebratory drink!



The handsome Mr. Jones (The BF) & Mr. Christopherson


The Mrs. and myself...not sure what the "innocent" pose was all about?



On Saturday we spent the morning relaxing around the house and headed to the neighborhood Street fair in the afternoon. It was definitely geared towards the kids and families that live in our neighborhood but it was still nice to get out and spend some time in the sun and watch all the kids enjoy the festivities. There was a petting zoo, live music a wagon ride and a few other kid friendly hands on activites..pretty cute! We took advantage of the sun even though it was windy and had a coffee and strolled around.


Sunday was absolutely beautiful. I love walking to church when the weather is nice, it's a nice way to begin the morning and it really makes me realize how blessed I am to live in such a beautiful place. I thought I would share some of the things I see on my walk that make Sunday mornings so special to me.

This is not my church but I think it is just so beautiful and simple and I love walking past on Sunday Mornings.
Love the trees on this street.



Victorians and Palm Trees, ah San Francisco...



Cute coffee shop where my friend Cori and I meet up to chat beforehand!

Love my Sunday mornings! Mr. Jones (bf) had a soccer game in the am which they won 5-0, always good news. I met with him and the team after the game for a bit and then we headed to his parents house for Fathers Day festivities. My parents were out of town, so we just had one stop to make. We went to the Joneses' for dinner, Mr. Jones (bf), his brother and I cooked dinner for Mum and Dad Jones and enjoyed a nice family dinner on the patio, which was a perfect way to end the weekend!







Up this week, well week three of teaching summer school is in full swing...scrapes, bumps, and spit wads (oh yeaaa it was a total "Monday" at school) hahah... Pretty busy with teaching but hope to post again before the weekend comes again! Hope everyone had a great weekend and a wonderful Monday!






















2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous you can walk to church! And what a scenic walk you have!! You and the bf make such a cute couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur..you and the bf are very cute! :) Do you live in SF? I'm so jealous, I've always wanted to move there...

    ReplyDelete