Friday, February 10, 2012

Weekend escape...

Happy Friday friends! We're escaping the hustle and bustle of the city this weekend to head up to a friends cabin in Lake Tahoe. I'm excited to get some quality friend time in and enjoy a slight change of scenery. How will you celebrate those two glorious days off?

Hoping for a little more snow but I'm more than happy to take in views like this one too ;)




 Adore these Knack Weekend covers would love to frame these!

(all images via pinterest)

Happy Weekending my loves!

xoxo- miss v.

4 comments:

  1. lake tahoe?? not a bad little weekend by ANY means!! have fun my dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! I've heard wonderful things about this place. Enjoy it hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww hope you had fun in Tahoe...were you on the North or South shore! It was pretty weather today!

    ReplyDelete