Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...snapshots.

Happy hump day! LOVE that we're halfway through the week, which means a few days closer to my mini trip to Portland! It's been a busy week, with Parent/Teacher conferences, some good, some more trying than others, but all in all it really has been such a great experience and I'm so lucky to share it with my co-teachers who are such great examples for this new kid on the block. Thought I would share a few snap shots of life lately, some of these are a week or so old because I didn't have my camera there for a few days to update photos! I feel complete having it back with me at all times to capture the little snapshots that make up the bigger picture of life.

Loving...


Unexpected gift baskets filled with all kinds of delicious goodies.

Mr. Jones won this in a raffle at a charity golf event! I was so excited when he walked through the door! All kinds of fun stuff inside which led to...

A little evening living room picnic!

Loving...

The scenery lately... whether it's beautiful Fall foliage...

Sweet butterflies swirling around our classroom...

Or glittering branches in cozy cafe's.


Loving...

Sweet baby pj's that melt my heart every Tuesday morning ;)

Baking cookies on a Sunday...

And enjoying them all week long...

And super handsome Mr. Jones'...even when he's had enough of my picture taking!

(I couldn't help myself he's just too cute.)


Hope all of you are having a great week, and even in the hustle and bustle of a busy life you remember to capture the sweet snap shots of life's little moments that make you smile and fill your heart.

xoxo- miss v.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along girl!

    What a fun goodie basket...that Toblerone chocolate is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that gift basket, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete