Sunday, June 5, 2011

Countdown...

7 weeks... the official countdown to vacation has begun! We've booked our Carolina's trip, hotel, flights, rental car, alerted the family and I've started my search for the perfect beach accessories!

7 weeks until we get to spend time with family and squeeze in an extra five day solo vacation to Charleston for Mr. Jones and myself!

7 weeks until we get to peruse the great shopping and restaurants...beautiful Antebellum architecture and head back to the charming Francis Marion...


Homes along the battery in Charleston

Francis Marion Hotel

7 weeks until I can get my toes in the sand...




7 weeks until I can break out the beach towel ...


We can't wait! Looking forward to another memorable vacation in the Carolina's! The countdown has started!

Until then the next 7 weeks will be spent here...


With my summer school Kinders... having fun in our classroom,




Learning and Laughing...



And taking endless amounts of photos for Miss V.


Don't they look thrilled! Ha!

This was only half of my class! I love them to pieces already and it's only been three days together but I can already tell by the exhaustion I felt after our field trip on Friday, that I will be more than ready to hop on that plane and head off to vacation at the end of our 7 weeks together!

Here's to one week down, 7 more to go, lots of new memories to be made and one awesome vacation to wrap the summer up with!

XOXO- Miss V

3 comments:

  1. Ah the joy of summer school. I chose not to do it this summer! You are so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love Chaarleston!

    Enjoy summer school with all those cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've started my vacation countdown too... 11 weeks and I can't wait!
    Hope yours flies by... your plans sound fantastic :-)

    ReplyDelete