Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday...hodgepodge

Happy hump day loves! I love Wednesdays it's my day "off" although I do sub from time to time on Wednesdays I usually take advantage of having one day in the work week that is not scheduled. Sometimes I get a lot done on Wednesdays and sometimes I just take advantage and enjoy the day doing whatever I please. Today was a nice mix of both.

I am loving my morning run... usually I work out after work, I would love to be a morning runner, but considering I leave the house at about the same time the sun comes up it's just not something I really ever do. Today however was glorious.





After my run I took care of some housekeeping and laundry and then it was off to the park for a lunch date with this cutie pie and his mommy...



Say cheese ;)

The rest of the day was spent taking care of things at home, spending some quality time with Mr. Jones and making dinner.

In other news I am loving that I have a fun little "Girls Night In" planned at my place for Sat. Games, wine, and apps are all on the agenda and I cannot wait.


A little quality girl time is always welcome.

And I just feel totally compelled to share my newest obsession, but I am LOVING like totally obsessing over Downton Abbey.

Cannot get enough of this show...

I am telling you right now WATCH it. Drama, romance, scandal, GORGEOUS clothing and scenery oh.my.word. to die for. I have to admit I am a total sucker for a period piece but really I cannot imagine anyone not loving this show. I totally missed out on season one but over the holiday break I netflixed it and became addicted. Lucky for me season two just started and I am dying in anticipation of Sunday already.

Watch season one just do it, and then catch up with season 2 on OnDemand. You will not regret it!



Lady Sybil...



Lady Mary...



I may have gone overboard on pinterest looking at Downton images. skdjf.

Total hodgepodge I know, but some days are just like that. Hope Wednesday finds all of you loving all kinds of things as well.

xoxo- miss v.



3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm! I will have to give the show a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me a bit jealous with those photos! They are AMAZING!!! I've been trying to push myself to start jogging in the morning but like you, I too leave the house as the sun rises & unfortunately, I get back in after the sun has set. So for now, gym after work will have to suffice.

    I'll also have to catch an episode of the show myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along girl!

    You have such pretty views when you're on your morning run :)

    ReplyDelete