Monday, October 10, 2011

Lately...

A quick little hodge podge of life lately...hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, ours was equal parts relaxing and fun and even though it wasn't overly jam packed I'm happy to see that Monday is coming to an end. Mr. Jones is so graciously cooking and I have a few minutes to sit and relax with my thoughts so, thought I would share them with you...life lately...

We enjoyed a little weeknight outing, rare for this homebody and attended a fun event at the Joneses hair salon...


Sip & Shop, a great night of shopping, wine, and hair care benefiting a local dance troupe that is inclusive of disabled or differently-abled dancers.


The "Jo-Bro's" and one of the stylists Nasser

Fancy Fascinators!

Pretty earrings that I purchased from a family friend/ amazing jewelry designer...check out her items on etsy

(Please hold your laughter from my at home attempt photo shoot to get a pic of these earrings before I ran out the door on Sat.)

Mr. Jones just being cute.


Lately I have been loving Fall, although the weather here seems to change its mind every day on whether it's Fall or Summer I have already started decorating and getting my kiddos in on some fun Fall Crafting!


Participating in our Friday Museum walk of our artwork!

And a few things here and there around the house that make me smile...




Lately, we've been cooking up a storm and trying a few new recipes, Chicken Picante, Italian Frittata's and some delicious veggies..


Weekend treat...

Mr. Jones and his buddy Josh hamming it up for the camera...

"Italian style Broccolini"


Lately, we've enjoyed weekend nights out to dinner and spending time with friends..


I totally intruded on guys night for a bit on Saturday, Luckily Mr. Jones' BFF's were kind enough to include me in on their little fiesta before the two of us headed out for a birthday party..





And per usual we rounded out our weekend with brunch and some city sight seeing, this weekend we were lucky enough to catch the Blue Angels who were in town for Fleet Week!


Perry's one of our favorite spots!


Giant Navy ship docked just around the corner from us!

Some of the planes in action, my camera just could not do them justice...

Perfect Fall Sunday on the pier...


Well that's what's been happening around here lately! Hope your days have been just as lovely and hopefully your work weeks haven't been quite as tiresome as mine have! I feel like although I adore my job I have been living for the weekends! Looking forward to another full week! What have you been up to lately?

XOXO- Miss V.

3 comments:

  1. such cute earrings! your weekends always look so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend!

    I live for the weekends too :/ Teaching wears me out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is the weather up there lady?

    ReplyDelete