Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...Lifes simple pleasures.

Happy Wednesday my loves! I'm teaching a half day today so thought I would actually sit down and write a post! It's been a few days! In any event it's been busy but I've also tried to slow down amidst all the chaos and really enjoy the simple pleasures in life. Thought I would share them in this installation of What I'm Loving Wednesday! Enjoy!

I'm LOVING fresh flowers on the windowsill


Happy Spring!

I'm LOVING showing up to an assignment and finding out I get a 2 hour break in the middle of the day!

Catching up on a good book and a little Starbucks ;)

I'm LOVING using my new bundt pan to make a delicious lemon and blueberry cake and then sharing it with friends ;)


Shared this treat with Kylie and Danes as an after school treat and then gifted some to Missy at our Monday night dinner party! Love you friends!

I'm LOVING enjoying a little alone time at an outdoor cafe with a coffee, pastry and my planner!


I'm LOVING using the rest of my roast chicken last week to make Ina Gartens yummy curried chicken salad! So good!

I'm LOVING that I planted my spring flowers on Sunday and enjoyed a little sunshine and coffee on the balcony this morning!


My mini garden ;)

"Enjoy the little things for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"
- Robert Brault




XOXO- Miss V



7 comments:

  1. Lemon and Blueberry cake! sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little garden is so cute! Don't you just love all the little cafes around here. I could sit at them all day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get your an outdoor chair, that sits higher than one inch above the ground. You're already so low to the ground by nature, don't you miss out on all the action??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along, girl!

    I'm loving the flowers on your windowsill :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of sitting at a cafe drinking my latte and pastry! How divine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've been enjoying the little things lately! I love having the time to just stop, relax and enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you've had a great week! Spring flowers, coffee breaks with a good book and a little cooking in between are some of my favorite things as well!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete