Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sweet Summertime

Summer is here my friends and it's been nothing short of wonderful so far. A few photos to recap life of late...

 Friday night date night at the Fair.



 Smiling happily in front of the Ferris Wheel..

 And then about to lose my lunch on the Ferris Wheel.. let's just say it wasn't nearly as romantic as I had hoped. 

 A day at the Zoo with the wild animals otherwise known as my summer school kiddos ;)

 Celebrating sweet 1st birthdays for pretty baby girls and a huge congrats to dear friends who survived the first year of parenthood! Love you Christophersens!

 Celebrating a best friends engagement...


 BBQ's and friend time to kick off the summer right.

  
It's busy... but good.

Life is sweet.

Hope your summer's been swell so far too.

XOXO - Miss V.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fabulous start to summer!

    I'm doing summer school too. Do you have a position for next year?

    ReplyDelete