Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sweet Sunshine.

It's hard to believe on this damp and rainy San Francisco day that only a few short days ago I was happily sunning myself on the beaches of San Diego. We had a whirlwind of a weekend filled with so much happiness and love. I have to admit I'm left feeling a little like a rainy day on the inside too, a little dreary missing some wonderful friends. The rainbow at the end of all of this is that I'll be back again soon, and if this weekend was any indication, we are in for one amazing wedding come July.

Thought I would pass along a little of my sunshine to brighten your day...and a special shout out to the future Duceys.. LOVE you both immensely and will happily celebrate the two of you any weekend. Hearts, rainbows, and lots of sunshine, your friend Miss. V.





 Their adorable new house..



 Reliving our Sorority days...





 Things got... slightly silly, as they do. Love my friends.


 Waking up to a beautiful SoCal day at this historic hotel was like waking up during Old Hollywoods golden era. So many famous faces had stayed here!



 Italian Kitchen bridal shower... in keeping with their "Roman Holiday" honeymoon



 Showered with love... and a lot of Crate & Barrel

 Bridal Bingo!



 College Roomies and forever friends.

Our Bride to be... my sweet Melissa. 

Many more photos to share, but there were just so many from the weekend I'll have to break it into a few posts. So lucky to have such wonderful ladies in my life and college friendships that have stood the test of time. Nothing like heading back to an old familiar place to celebrate a new chapter.

Wishing you all love and sunshine.

xoxo- miss v.

4 comments:

  1. I love this post!!!!!! GREAT pictures!!!

    http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW FUN!!! You have such pretty friends! and yall look like loads of fun!!! Loving your new haircut (it is new right?!?) and those cute pink pants! what a great weekend! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set of parties! Such a cute group of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!! Looks like you girls were having a blast :)

    ReplyDelete