Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Meet & Greet...



I am sooo looking forward to this evening where a few of my girlfriends and I will be attending the book signing of Pioneer Woman's Book "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" !! We've already read the hysterical, touching, lovey-dovey,city slicker meets cowboy story of Ree and her hunky husband Marlboro Man on her blog but we couldn't resist snatching up the book and starting our very 1st book club in honor of this release..and the cherry on top is that we found out she would be right here in SF for a signing! I hope to get lots of pics and can't wait to update everyone on our evening!

Hope everyone else is having a great Tuesday!

XOXO- Miss V

4 comments:

  1. ah! i am so super jealous!! i love pioneer woman big time!! please get lots of pictures and tell her she needs to come to charleston! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo jealous!!!! I love her and her cute love story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! I can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Just found your blog and am so excited b/c some friends and I are heading to Cincinnati next week to her book signing there!

    ReplyDelete